Tingsha Bell - Easy to Play Tibetan Cymbals (2.5 inch wide)
- _ GUARANTEED RELAXING. Feel calmed and empowered after using these Tingsha bells or your money back. No questions asked. Scott from Amazon.com said "I commend these folks for their diligence in providing customer satisfaction. It appears to me that seek to embody both fairness and generosity while providing a quality product."
- _ PERFECT FOR RELAXATION, MEDITATION, SPACE CLEARING, AND SOUND HEALING. These Tibetan cymbals can help clear negative energy from your space, and perfect aid for your mindfulness, meditation, and sound healing practice.
- _ 100% AUTHENTIC TINGSHA BELLS. Made by local artisans in Nepal. The high-quality bronze alloy used in these bells is durable and produces pure, peaceful sound. mindfulness, meditation, or yoga with traditional Tibetan tingsha bells.
- _ DESIGNED COMPACT AND EASY TO USE. These tingsha bells are 2.5 inches in diameter, easy to travel with, and simple to use. Can be played like cymbals, or by holding the cord and letting the side rims chime together. One Amazon.com customer said " Very clean, well-finished pair. High pitched, compared to the bowls. If you want something really portable this is the way to go!"
- _ MAKES A GREAT GIFT. Yoga instructors, school teachers, and more love tingsha bells. Gently call attention with the high, bright tone of tingsha bells, or use them to begin and end your yoga practice. __
TO HEAL AND EMPOWER
Silent Mind singing bowls are authentic sound healing instruments that put you on the fast track to a better mood, a calmer body, and a peaceful mind. Suitable for players of all levels, our singing bowls are the ideal instrument for yoga, meditation, mindfulness, sound therapy, and beautiful, ethereal music.
Silent Mind is also committed to empowering the Nepalese artisans who create each unique singing bowl.
Created in the foothills of the Himalayas using traditional techniques by an ISO-certified manufacturer, each singing bowl purchase contributes to the local economy that is still recovering from a devastating earthquake.